Managed IT Services
ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS IN DESTIN, FORT WALTON BEACH, PANAMA CITY BEACH AND ACROSS NORTHWEST FLORIDA.
The traditional "break/fix" model of IT Support is an expensive and inefficient way to manage your computer network.
We know your business can’t afford downtime and lost productivity. You rely on your computer systems to work the way they should, not trapped in an endless cycle of things breaking and running slow.
At CRC Data Technologies, we prefer a proactive approach to supporting your network. We keep costs low and your networks up and running around the clock with Managed IT Services. We’ll manage your existing infrastructure for a budget-friendly monthly fixed-fee.
Our tailored packages are structured around your business and we monitor your systems to prevent issues before they become problems. Monitoring is done in the background in a non-invasive way to keep your employees working and focused on the job at hand.
Depending on your businesses’ needs, our packages include:
- Spam & Content Filtering
- Virus & Malware Protection
- Patch Management
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Email Hosting
- Unlimited Remote IT Support Help Desk
- On-site Break/Fix Support
When you sign up with our managed services, here are some of the substantial benefits you can expect:
- Tailored Packages – We know that every businesses’ needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Predictable costs 24/7– CRC Data Technologies doesn’t charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our fixed-fee covers everything you need to keep your current infrastructure operating without interruption.
- Ramped up productivity – Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
- We are always available – Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
Our customers are able to budget their IT costs for the year and enjoy consistency during the work day – no unexpected downtime or network crashes. Get your network on track for increased productivity and lower costs.
Call us at (850) 426-4405 for a FREE no-obligation phone consultation.